Spectra Tech Ltd: OSHA Workplace Occupational Noise Exposure Compliance Testing / Sound Exposure Level (SEL) Testing, Onsite Field Services - CFR 1910.95 App G, Richard Lemker, Nationwide, Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus, Springfield, Bowling Green, Knoxville, Portsmouth, Louisville, Lexington, Indianapolis, Frankfort, Lima, Bloomington, Huntington, WVA, OH, IN, KY
Spectra Tech employes sophisticated equipment and software to measure and document the Sound Exposure Level (SEL) that workers experience in thier assigned work area. We can also provide assistance in designing solutions to reduce excessive noise.
- Sound Exposure Level (SEL) - sometimes abbreviated LAE and sometimes called Single Event Level, is the Sound Exposure expressed as a level. The letter 'A' denotes that the A-weighting has been included.>
- A direct measurement can be taken at the location using a data logging sound level meter. Our system can record 1-octave frequency data or 1/3-octave frequency data simultaneos with the overall db level and SEL, while simultaneously recording actual audio. This sort of test can provide the information necessary to design effective noise reduction installations.
- We can positively identify the sources of noise by recording actual audio associated with the test data. Our system can log data in this manner for up to 1 week unattended.
- The Sound Exposure Levels (SEL) are computed using formulae in accordance with the OSHA standard.
- Plot / Print Test Results: We can provide documentation of test results by plotting / printing the test values on paper, and / or provide the reslts in PDF format.
LINKS TO RELATED REFERENCE INFORMATION
Back to Home Page | Back to Project Services